While I understand that it’s nearly impossible to keep up with all the changes in SEO, especially if you are trying to run your own business, doing a few small things can make a big difference. Although we believe in a holistic approach to SEO, which means you get the best results by integrating the latest trends into the design, navigation and code, basic on-page optimization one of the easiest things you can do to help your site get get found by Google and other search engines.
That being said, to help clients with this effort Visual Adventures has put together a basic package that would include the following:
- Google Analytics
- Page Titles
- Heading Tags
- Alt Attributes
- Internal Links
- Site Map
- Social Media Icons (google+, FB, twitter)
This package would run around $250-$500, depending on how many pages there are in the site and a few other factors. Here are some examples of some additional things we could provide:
- Identify landing pages and check for key word usage within site
- Sign up for google places
- Add appropriate site maps
- Overview navigation and general usability and URL structure
- Submit site for a crawl using the SEO MOZ crawl tool to determine errors
If you would like more information on Search, check out the Visual Adventures Facebook page. We post tips there pretty frequently.
Give Lisa a call at (928)699.1061 or email if your interested in learning more about how we can help you be found.